- Prevents most cancers (95% of all cancers), including those caused by toxins in the environment
- Prevents nearly all strokes and heart attacks
- Reverses heart disease, including severe heart disease
- Prevents and reverses Type 2 diabetes. In fact, so quickly and profoundly that it’s dangerous for users to continue using insulin. And that’s in as little as three days!
- Sustainably gets you to your ideal weight
- Improves energy
- Eliminates most migraines, acne, colds and flu, chronic pain, and intestinal distress
- Cures erectile dysfunction (no need for Viagra or Cialis)
- Slows and possibly reverses global warming
- Reduces groundwater contamination
- Ends need for deforestation
- Shuts down factory farms
- Reduces malnutrition and dislocation
If the whole food plant-based diet were a pill, not only would the inventor become the wealthiest person in the world, I believe that “Big Pharma” would likely be the last pharmaceutical company because there would be very little need for medications.
The reality is that a whole food plant-based diet is not a pill, is not covered by insurance, and does not make people and/or corporations wealthy. Producers of meat, dairy, soda and other sugary and/or high fat foods, along with the fast food industry, producers of medications, insurance providers, and the medical community have the most to lose if everyone were to adopt a whole food plant-based diet. It’s because of this that the truth has been covered up by half-truths, unverified claims, and outright lies. Many powerful interests ignore, discredit, or hide the truth, and so far this has worked to keep the public feeding out of their hands.
Here’s the great news: YOU can have this “pill”, and it’s almost FREE! Well, maybe it’s not free. Only the cost of groceries, which you’re already paying anyway. All you have to do is eat a whole food plant-based diet and you will experience all the benefits of this imaginary pill!
Leave a comment below telling us how the food you eat makes you feel.