- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked (or substitute rolled barley)
- ½ cup shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground flax seeds
- ½ cup vegan mini chocolate chips (avoid milk chocolate)
- ½ cup almond butter, warmed to room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine oats, coconut, ground flax seeds, and chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Combine almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Stir the almond butter mixture into the dry mixture and continue stirring until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1 – 1 ½” balls.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Makes ~12-15 1 – 1 ½” balls